Saturday, October 27, 2007

Halloween Treats


I have to be away for Halloween this year. It's not a holiday I care much about, but I do love seeing my kids dressed up. So yesterday, First Son and I decorated some cupcakes. (He lasted for about five, then ate one and asked for a second the rest of the time I was decorating.) Today, I dressed the kids in their costumes and we delivered them to some of our neighbors. One of them even gave First Son some Halloween candy. (On a side note, do you remember trick-or-treating when we were kids? We'd get one, maybe two, tiny candy bars. Now they toss a whole handful. As if anyone needs that much candy in the house. Kansas Dad is under strict orders to have nearly all the candy in his office or already distributed to his students before I arrive back home.)