Saturday, November 10, 2007

A Bit In Between


We're still using the gdiapers, and still loving them. For those that don't know, they're a third option between disposables and cloth. The cover and liner are washable. We use flushable inserts. They work better than the disposables overnight (double-layered) and we love that we compost the wet ones. (The dirty ones go down the toilet.) They recently redesigned them and I love the wider stretchier waist. I also love I can have them autoshipped on a regular basis. We never have to run out for diapers! (They are also carried at our local Whole Foods, so we can get them on the run if we run out.)

First Daughter likes them, too. Today she tried to snap a liner into the cover. I wonder if that means I could count on her to handle the diapering if we have another baby in a few years.