Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A List of All Our Homeschooling Books

While thinking about what I'd like us to do next year, I considered writing out course guides that listed all the books and resources I intended to use. I quickly realized it would be useful to have lists like that for kindergarten. Of course, I have all the books recorded in our planner, but it's not easy to glace through the year and see everything. I started to type them out, but then decided I'd rather have them on the blog. It's always the first place I look when I'm trying to remember something we did together.

So I've written out most of our 2009-2010 resources on a new page. You can find it linked in the sidebar and (for those who use Google Reader or something similar) you can click here. I'll be updating it a bit as we finish up our year, too. I've already started the list for 2010-2011 and will post it when I've finalized the main texts. (I use the word finalized loosely as I'll probably change a bunch of them once we get started.)