Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Better Than a Bookmark

We watched this video of OK Go's "This Too Shall Pass" over and over again a few months ago and I'd forgotten all about it when First Son asked about it this morning. It took a few minutes to find it again, so I figured I should post about it on the blog so I could find it for future requests.



I hope the engineers who helped create this video realize just how awesome their jobs are. (Somewhere online I watched interviews with them, but I don't want to take the time to find them now.)

6 comments:

  1. I ran across this a few weeks ago, too.

    Who funds this kind of stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is super cool!! You've seen their treadmill one, right??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mazzucco, apparently, we have State Farm to thank. I'm not sure where you'd go to school to learn how to build such a thing, though.

    Monica, I haven't actually watched any of their other videos. I probably will eventually, but the kids seem so happy to just watch this one I haven't branched out yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should see the one with the marching band - hard to beat a 3 minute video if you need a quick treat. Although with the third installment of What's in the Bible coming out this week I think I know what we'll be watching. They can already sing the entire Penteteuch song!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've got to check it out.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPmhTCaDkGA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rebecca, we almost bought the first two What's in the Bible DVDs last week, but just missed the sale. I'm sure they're great since we've watched Jelly Telly quite a bit and enjoyed it. (And by "we", I mean Kansas Dad and I. The kids always seem to watch a video on the TV instead of on the computer.)

    Thanks, Monica! Kansas Dad and I really enjoyed the treadmill video. First Son was more interested in his hole punch at the time.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy; thanks for speaking up!