Monday, November 29, 2010

Second Son Four Month Well-Child Visit

Once again, Second Son is well (other than the cold that has been hanging on for three weeks or so; I actually think we're on a second one). Here are his four month stats.

Weight: 18 pounds, 3 ounces (94th percentile)
Height: 26.5 inches (75th percentile)

For something a little more interesting, here's a picture from Thanksgiving.


Now there's something to be thankful for. Especially since he was smiling. It's always easier to be thankful when they're smiling, isn't it? Smiling or sleeping.

4 comments:

  1. He is super adorable! Cuteness always helps when they're not sleeping well, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! When I get really frustrated, I usually take him in to change his diaper, in the hopes that eventually he'll fall asleep and I won't have to feel guilty about not waking him up to change it. No matter how much he might have been fussing or crying, he always grins like crazy when I'm changing his diaper.

    He usually starts right in again when I go to wash my hands. How dare I!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gideon loved his diaper changes for a while too. (Must be something about the undivided attention.) But now he's too busy to stop for them and would be very happy to crawl away half-naked if I'd allow it. But he can happily entertain himself with toys for quite some time, so that more than makes up for difficult diaper changes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, entertaining himself. That sounds so wonderful...

    But I must admit, there are quite a few times when one of the three older kids can entertain Second Son for us, at least for a few minutes. That's pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy; thanks for speaking up!