1. Children's adoration started at our parish this week. I don't think we'll make it every week, but it was wonderful and I am very tempted to give up some lessons so we can make it. (Unfortunately, it's more getting-ready-for-dinner and exercise-time that would be missed.)
2. Soccer started! We were pleased to learn First Son's coach is from our parish. He had his first game on Saturday. Kansas Dad and I both had to miss it, but Grammy was there to cheer him on. (The girls play their first game on Monday. They'll have their first practice the Thursday after. Good thing U6 is so relaxed!)
3. Grammy and her wonderful friend helped us out tremendously by watching our children on Saturday when Kansas Dad was teaching and I was at my Catechesis class. It's not often that we are both busy (and not together) and we were so very thankful the children were in good hands.
4. We finished week 12 of P90X, our last week of strength training and ab workouts! Next week is the last week and is a recovery week (though not what I'd call easy with Yoga X twice and Core Synergistics twice. We've already picked another series of workouts to do next, but it'll be nice to have something a little less time-consuming.
5. Second Son's stories. He jabbers and jabbers, obviously telling us something. I don't understand most of them, but they sound very exciting.
6. Kansas Dad and I celebrated our 14th anniversary last week. It was a busy week (and an even busier day), but we found time for a glass of wine and some fantastic chocolate. I wanted to write something for the blog in honor of the occasion, but found myself unable to express how wonderful he is and how thankful I am for all our time together and the promise of many years to come. May God continue to bless our family tremendously!