First Daughter (6 years old):
- Get a turkey.
- Buy it.
- Cook it in the stove for 30 minute at 10 degrees.
- Eat it.
First Son (8 years old, just a month shy of 9):
- First, get some baby turkeys.
- Wait until they grow up.
- Grab a turkey, if you can.
- Break off all its feathers.
- Then you add some spices and some grease to it.
- Put it in the oven at 298 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cook it 38 minutes.
- When the time is up, take it out, stuff it with onion (if you like).
- Then take off a leg, wing, breast, whatever you prefer.
- Then eat it. Enjoy!