Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Second Daughter's Wood Duck

Second Daughter (age 7) spent an afternoon drawing a wood duck after the most recent issue of Nature Friend arrived. She's certainly the one who enjoys our subscription the most, but I always hope the others will flip through it as well. I learned some interesting tidbits myself about the house wren in April's issue.

You can try some of the drawing lessons yourself here, and if you enjoy it, consider a subscription. (I receive nothing if you decide to subscribe.)

3 comments:

  1. What a great magazine--I had never heard of it until reading this. Thank you for the information!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is great. I hope you have a chance to check it out.

      Delete
  2. Our first copy of Nature Friend came in the mail this week, and this really is a great magazine---multiple kids enjoying it so a big win in our household!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy; thanks for speaking up!