Sunday, April 6, 2008

Another Rough Day

It's probably a misperception, but things always seem hardest when Kansas Dad isn't around (and for him when I'm out of town). This morning, First Daughter cried from 1 am to 4 am. She kept asking for her Daddy and pointing to our bedroom. I think she just missed him. So do I, baby girl, so do I.

After church (where the kids were reasonably well-behaved), we went to Grammy and Paw Paw's house, as usual. First Daughter cried a bit after she'd been in the crib for her nap for a few minutes and I went down to discover she'd thrown up. So she had a bath instead of a nap and poor Grammy had to clean up a messy crib. (I bet she thought those days were behind her long ago.)

I took First Daughter home early in the hopes I'd get her to nap there. We stopped at the drugstore on the way and she fell asleep in the cart! Poor thing. She did end up with a fairly good nap, though, which was a blessing.