Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A Momentous Day

No, baby hasn't arrived yet. In fact, I had a doctor's appointment and he said I'm not even close. Even if I was interested (I'm not), he wouldn't have scheduled an induction before his vacation. So now we wait and see.

For the momentous news - Kansas Dad and I are ready to make an offer on a house (and land). We have the contract and just need to read it and sign it, both on the schedule for tonight after Kansas Dad's class. We're offering a lot less than the asking price, so we may not hear anything at all though I'm expecting a counteroffer. Again, we wait and see. The land has lots of possibilities, but it's not absolutely perfect so we'll be okay if it doesn't work out.

I almost forgot! In other news, Kansas Dad has lost the cast! He's off crutches and just has a brace for his ankle. Hopefully he'll continue to heal well.

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! I need details woman!!! Like, how many acres, what's wrong with it, where is it in relation to me of course :) DETAILS!!! So glad the cast is gone too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure the details matter much. They countered and we countered and then didn't hear anything by our deadline (though we were distracted a bit at the time anyway) so I think it just expired. We'll be on the lookout again in a week or so.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy; thanks for speaking up!