Thursday, October 29, 2009

My Small Successes XVI

Each week, Faith & Family hosts Small Successes, where we celebrate the small things we accomplish each day.

1. I took the kids on two field trips last week and an evening out and we all survived. The house doesn't even look too terrible. Now a cold is running through the family so we've skipped our outings for this week.

2. I've baked and pureed about half of the pumpkins Kansas Dad grew. We've been eating some yummy treats with more on the way (just as soon as I get more butter).

3. I just realized two days ago this is the last week of the month, but I managed to request our November books and CDs from the library for Kansas Dad to pick up yesterday.

None of you have asked, but I know you're wondering: I'm still exercising. I missed it on our crazy day last Friday, but I made it up on Saturday.

Check out more Small Successes at Faith & Family.