Thursday, June 17, 2010

How the Pregnancy Goes

At least one person has seen on my pregnancy widget that I have less than two weeks remaining. It shows the correct time for me, but just in case anyone else sees the same thing, I thought I'd set the record straight.

My estimated due date is July 23rd. Tomorrow (Friday, June 18th), I'll be 35 weeks. Since I'm measuring three weeks ahead (as of yesterday), I'm currently praying we make it to 37 weeks without mishap and that the baby doesn't get too big.

Other than that, I am big and tired. I am quickly reaching the point when the fear of labor pains becomes less than the constant fatigue and discomfort of late pregnancy. Despite the measurements, I'm trying not to get too excited since all of my other babies nearly hit 41 weeks before their birthdays. So far, there's really no reason to think this one will be any different.

Still, Kansas Dad and I started talking about names last night.