Monday, July 26, 2010

The Promised Pictures

I was planning on writing something for this post, but find I'm a bit tired of typing with one hand. I want to get some pictures posted here before he gets even bigger, so the thoughtful contemplative commentary will wait. Here's Second Son!

Hopefully I'll have a few moments soon to replace my baby ticker with a picture of his sweet snuggly baby face. I also have lots of posts planned that haven't been finished; these things must wait while nursing a ten pound baby pretty much consumes my days.

Not that I'm complaining.

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely precious! God bless your beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! He's so precious :) Your family looks so happy and thrilled. You are very blessed indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet! Isn't it amazing how a newborn (even a 10 lb. one) makes the older ones look like giants?! And by the way, you look great! (And I'm not just saying that)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is just beautiful! First Son looks ecstatic, I bet he is thrilled to have a brother!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone. It is amazing to think the others were this small once! They can't believe it, either.

    First Son is excited to have a brother, though he knows it'll be a while before they can play much together. First Daughter keeps saying, "Now we're the same: two girls and two boys!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! He's absolutely precious! Enjoy these precious newborn times!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How INCREDIBLE!! Sorry to be late on this!! So happy for you!!! What a perfect little family. He's gorgeous!!!

    AMEN!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy; thanks for speaking up!