Monday, September 12, 2011

Second Daughter's Baptism Anniversary

A few weeks ago, we celebrated Second Daughter's baptism anniversary. It's wonderful to see how excited the kids are when a baptism anniversary rolls around. Second Daughter was giddy while enjoying her favorite dinner of hot dogs and cheese puffy curl things. We even had ice cream for dessert.

Second Daughter, a child of God for three years

Second Son making a funny face
For those interested, Second Daughter's baptism gift was a copy of Glory Stories vol 5. The kids are loving all the Glory Stories they can get right now.

2 comments:

  1. I just came across this blog and I love it! I love seeing families celebrating the liturgical year and the things like baptismal days with their kids. I look forward to reading more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabricsandfun, Thanks for stopping by. I like celebrating the liturgical year when we can. I made hot cross buns today for the Exaltation of the Cross. One of these days I'm going to have to explore some "healthy" meals to celebrate our feasts!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy; thanks for speaking up!