Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Anyone Want to Talk About Lent?

I was just going through my blog post drafts and found a note (not a post, mind you, just a draft with a note to myself) to post about our Lenten plans. I'd say I'm a little behind on that post...or perhaps I should consider myself far ahead!


I think I'm going to just delete this note to myself and hope I manage to get my Advent plans on the blog before Christmas. (Speaking of Advent plans, if anyone has new book ideas for our picture-book-a-day this Advent, let me know!)

4 comments:

  1. Have you read THe Tiny Snowflake? It is sweet.
    http://www.amazon.com/Tiny-Snowflake-Picture-Book-Ginolfi/dp/1400302056/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1315919010&sr=8-1

    I think we may do this activity this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read it. I'll have to see if I can find a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the board book version used on amazon for a penny plus shipping, which comes out to under $5 typically. You could check thriftbooks as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I love buying used books on Amazon. If you scroll through, sometimes you can find some fullfilled by Amazon that are even cheaper because you can get free shipping (with Amazon Prime - I will be so sad when my free year of Amazon Prime is done!).

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy; thanks for speaking up!