Thursday, March 11, 2010

My Small Successes XIX

It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, Faith & Family does exactly that. Here are mine:

1. I selected and ordered pictures for Second Daughter's baby book, along with the February pictures. I also finally took portraits of the three kids to replace the nearly 18 month old pictures on my grandmother's wall. I even took advantage of a deal to get some 8x10s for our own wall. (I've had those picture frames since we moved into this house. They're currently sitting empty in a drawer, but not for long!)

2. I picked up the pile of pictures on my desk for First Daughter's baby book and box and taped them in or slipped them into their little photo holders with descriptions. Unfortunately, I realized as I did so that the baby book stops at 12 months, before she could even talk! So I apparently need to go back through the blog and officially record a few more things for her.

3. Last night I typed and printed our next four memory verses.

I didn't finish going through First Son's clothes. Or rather, I was stalled by the lack of a box and still haven't spent the mental energy necessary to decide what to do about that. Well, there's always next week!

Go read some more small successes and add your own!